Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Melbourne home of fine bakeries!

Hey all, I find myself in Melbourne once again. The thing that strikes me is the industry of the people this town exudes. Everywhere you go, there's some little passionate business opening up - whether it's food or furniture, there's something groovy or retro or just plain special almost anywhere you go.
This applies especially to bakeries - there seems to be one on just about every corner in every suburb, and they all have their particular niche. And, they're all fabulous!
I'll be posting a bit about Phillipas at Brighton in the next couple of days, so stay tuned. This is one that just always exceeds expectations, and I just think it's worth sharing with you a few of their secrets. I'm sure they won't mind....

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.

    Bakery Equipment Melbourne Australia

    ReplyDelete